Monday, July 23, 2018

Goodmorning quotes

. They say, even the moon has flaws. Even I think so, because imperfectly perfect is a sight rare to find, And so are you. Have a Splendid Good Morning!

2. There is a reason why distance seems gruesome, those many days, hours and minutes, which I spend without you, makes me strong enough, to love you without any boundaries. Have a Blissful Morning!

good morning quotes for my husband  

3. Those sweet nothings, those morning talks, those little memories. Have occupied a major part of my heart and soul, And I wish to create more with you. Have a Hopeful Morning!

4. Every morning I wish to wake up to your pretty face, taking in every ounce of energy I could gather. For the entire day to sail smoothly and effortlessly. Have a Wishful Good Morning!

every morning I wish to wake up to your pretty face, taking in every ounce of energy I could gather


5. Sometimes I try to type in exactly how I feel about you, how much you mean to me. But, fingers make it hard to decipher the connection between hearts and even words fail. Have a Beautiful Morning!

happy anniversary to my husband  

6. A look at your calm and serene face and all my insecurities evaporate, All my inhibitions about life fail, and I feel at peace just looking at you. Have a Serene Morning!.

7. My first prayer of the day when I wake up, and my last thought of the night. You are there with me at every moment, in every breath. Have a Lovely Morning!.

my first prayer of the day when I wake up, and my last thought of the night
8. Your love is my strength in this fast-paced life, your love is all I need to motivate me to work. Towards our better future, towards a better us. Have an Inspiring Morning!.

9. You’re my 2 am call, my midnight caffeine, my energy booster. My best buddy and most importantly, My Soul-mate, my love. Have a Best ever Good Morning!.

10. You’re my stress-buster, my stress-reliever, Spreading peace around this. Chaotic mind and bustling life. Have a stress-free Morning!.

happy birthday wishes for sister

you’re my stress-buster, my stress-reliever
11. Your words serve a breather, your voice like a lullaby. Your laughter like a beautiful symphony, you make my worries vanish. Have a Musical Morning!.

good night sms for girlfriend  

12. I wish to be the one, whenever you need a helping hand. Guiding and walking along with you, Through those rough patchy phases of life. Have a Rocking Morning!.

13. You’re the sunshine to my dark life, always bringing me out from those. Murky memories and horrific past. Have a Sunny Morning!.

14. You make me bring the best out of myself when I think I have certain limitations. You push me harder, you ask me to break the barriers, you make me go a step ahead. Have an Ambitious Morning!.

good morning wishes for girlfriend 

15. Even a lone tear doesn’t go unnoticed, even without a word, you understand. You comprehend and wait till I am comfortable to talk about without asking in the first place. Have a Wise Morning!

16. You are the shore I wish to return, after a hectic and tiring day to satiate my life. Have a Fresh Morning!

17. You are the reason I have learned that not all days are going to be same. Staying still won’t do any good, Moving on would. Have a Motivating Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment